1.- Who is the Data Controller responsible for processing the personal data of the website users?
Company name: EIGENMANN-VERONELLI IBÉRICA, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Eigenmann-Veronelli”)
Company domicile: C/Miguel Hernández 42-44, Nave A (Polígono Industrial de la Pedrosa), CP 08908 de L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Tax code: B62938725
Telephone no.: (+34) 93 545 63 80
Data from the Barcelona Register of Companies: Established on 24 December 2002. Volume 35117, Sheet 162, Section 8, Page B 257196, 1st registration.
2.- To what end is the personal data of the website users processed?
In order to successfully handle the requests of web users contacting Eigenmann-Veronelli through this website and to be able to send them commercial e-mails about products and services offered by Eigenmann-Veronelli or group companies.
3.- For how long will Eigenmann-Veronelli keep the personal data of the website users?
For as long as the website user does not oppose processing of their personal data.
4.- What is the legal basis applicable to the processing of the personal data of the website users?
5.- Who will be informed of the data?
The personal data of the website users will only be transferred or disclosed to Eigenmann-Veronelli group companies for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees.
6.- What rights do website users have over their personal data?
Eigenmann-Veronelli guarantees website users in any case the exercise of their rights, consisting of:
- Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Eigenmann-Veronelli is processing their personal data.
- Data subjects are also entitled to access their personal data and request that any inexact data be corrected or, if applicable, request its elimination when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In some circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation to the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise of or defence against complaints.
- In some circumstances and for reasons relating to a specific situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. Eigenmann-Veronelli will cease processing data, save for essential legal reasons or the exercise of or defence against possible complaints.
- Website users also have the right to the portability of their data to other companies, as long as such is specifically requested and technically possible.
The user may exercise their rights by submitting a specific request in any of the following ways:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: C/Miguel Hernández 42-44, Nave A (Polígono Industrial de la Pedrosa), CP 08908 de L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Furthermore, website users are also informed that they have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal; they may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Authority, particularly when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
All contact details and procedures before the Spanish Data Protection Authority can be found via the website: https://www.agpd.es
7.- How did we obtain the personal data of the website users?
Eigenmann-Veronelli obtained web users’ data through the contact form given on this website and which was supplied voluntarily by the data subject.
The personal data to which Eigenmann-Veronelli has access is as follows:
- Identification data
- Postal or e-mail addresses
- Commercial information
No specially protected data is processed
8.- Applicable law
EIGENMANN-VERONELLI will process the data in compliance with:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD)
- Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD).
If in any doubt or if you have any comments about how Eigenmann-Veronelli uses the data of its website users, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org